The Access Bank Mobile App is one of the innovations that is making millions of customers banking with Access happy. Banking is a lot easier now because of mobile banking apps. Unlike before where customers who want to make payment must go to the nearest banking hall. Customers can easily transfer money or make payments quickly without stress, using Access Bank APP. The good news is that you can download the Access Bank Mobile App Here Online.
Important Note: it’s important to know here that the Access bank mobile app is available for all types of accounts created in Access bank plc. There’s no special account needed before you can operate the bank’s mobile app.
When these guide How to Check Access Bank Account Balance and Transfer Money From AccessDiamond Bank Account, most Access bank customers asked numerous questions which are in the same categories as listed below:
- what is the Access Bank Mobile APP requirement?
- how to download Access Bank Mobile app online?
- where can I download the Access bank mobile app?
- How can I transfer Money with the Access Mobile app?
Techopera.com will be providing you with the complete answers to the questions above, including the full tutorials and guidelines on how to utilize this app to make banking easier for you.
Access Bank Mobile App Features.
There are quite a lot of features made available to all Access Bank customers that download their official mobile banking App. Take note that the bank provides you with the ability to make transactions and effect certain changes to your account through the mobile app platform.
- Funds Transfer (You can transfer funds to accounts in Access bank and other banking accounts)
- You can pay your bills through the app.
- Buy Airtime for your number and other numbers.
- Buy Data plans for yourself and other networks.
- Check Account Balance
- Get your Mini account statement.
- You can confirm the Beneficiary name before making payment.
- Buy Airline tickets.
- Cheque Management – You can carryout Request, Confirm, and other cheque instructions.
- It provides you the ability to easily locate the nearest Branch and ATMs.
- Funds transfer within Access Bank and to other Banks’
- Pay for DSTV, PHCN, LCC.\
How to Download Access Bank Mobile APP Online.
Follow these steps to easily download the mobile banking app on your smartphone, iPhones, iPads, blackberry, etc. It does not matter the device you’re using, the App is available in your device’s official store.
- Go to the App Store on your mobile device at Blackberry App World, Apple App Store for all Apple OS, Android Google Play on Android devices and Nokia App Store on Nokia devices.
- Click on the “Install” button to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, exit the app store.
- Open the Access Bank icon on your mobile phone which will prompt the app to launch.
- Note that this app gives you the ability to easily switch between our Mobile Banking and Mobile Money service offerings.
- You can also use the Access Mobile Banking login details (User ID and password) to login for Access Bank Internet Banking (This means that you visit the access bank plc official website and use the same details to access your account).
How to Register For The Access Bank Mobile App.
For those who this is their first time of using this App, note that when you download the mobile application from Apple’s App Store, Google PlayStore or Blackberry Markets the application icon will automatically appear on your device screen.
You are to click on the icon to open the app. When it opens, simply click on Register and follow the three steps outlined below to authenticate and activate your mobile banking.
- Type in your user ID (Internet Banking User ID) and any of your account numbers then click Submit. Take note that the bank automatically sends you a registration code to your registered phone number as an SMS.
- Next, type in your Access Online user ID (Internet Banking User ID) one more time, the registration code sent to your phone number and select Submit.
- Then type in your Access online user ID (Internet Banking User ID), and choose a suitable password (which must not be less than six characters). This gives you access to this service anytime you wish to perform a transaction, proceed and reconfirm your password; choose a four-digit pin for transactions, reconfirm your pin and click “Submit”.
If you have any confusion or questions regarding this guide, don’t fail to send us a message through our contact form or use the comment box to reach us. We’ll reply you with the appropriate answers or official links to understand it better.