THE MTN AWUF4U tariff plan, is one of the most popular Tariff plan in Nigeria from MTN. This tariff plan is way more like a Package than a tariff plan, since it works on every Tariff plan.
THE MTN Nigeria Awuf4U package is an offer that rewards customers with 200% airtime bonus on Every recharge, which is below ₦100. However, if you decide to recharge ₦100 and above, you will get a whooping 300% airtime bonus. However, the MTN Awuf4u is a special dial code.
How to Migrate MTN AWUF4U Plan
To enjoy the bonuses and features that comes with this plan, all you need to do before each recharge, is to *888*PIN#, and you will automatically receive the bonus.
Also See: Mtn XtraValue Bundle Migration Code and It’s Benefits
Examples of How MTN Nigeria Awuf4U works:
To ensure you enjoy the maximum benefits of this plan, get a recharge card from the nearest vendor. Instead of using the normal *555* to load the card, Use this special recharge code *888*PIN#, the full face value of the recharge plus the airtime bonus will be credited in your Awuf4U account immediately and you can start using them.
- If you recharge with N100, you will get N400 in Awuf4U account i.e. N100 (recharge value) + N300 (bonus)
- If you recharge with N400, you will get N1,600 in Awuf4U account i.e. N400 (recharge value) + N1,200 (bonus)
- If you recharge with N750, you will get N3,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N750 (recharge value) + N2,250 (bonus)
- If you recharge recharge with N1,500, you will get N6,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N1,500 (recharge value) + N4,500 (bonus)
Also Read: How to Migrate to MTN Super Saver Plus
Services Bonuses From Awuf4U Plan
You can enjoy the following services from Awuf4U account as listed below. Once you used the special code to recharge, you will be able to enjoy these freebies associated with the Awuf!
- You can use the percentages to calls to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- You can use the added bonus airtime to also send SMS to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- International call to 28 (twenty-eight) destinations
- PAYG data browsing
- SMS capped at 75 SMS weekly
How MTN Awuf4U works
|Recharge Band (N)||Face Value + Bonus in Awuf4U Account||Awuf4U Account Validity|
|₦1 – N99||Recharge value +200% airtime bonus||14 Days|
|₦100 – N200||Recharge value +300% airtime bonus||14 Days|
|₦201 and above||Recharge value +300% airtime bonus||30 Days|
How do I get awufu,if I load direct from my bank acct?
Your customer service staff are the least enlightened in the telecommunication sector. Never have an answer for very simple questions. Slow and very unprofessional. Never have i seen a set of customer service agents i have more information than.
hmmm this is really interesting
Sorry to ask. Please is this awoof still working ? I really need it now.
Why is MTN shutting out of MTN awu4u? If I was not qualified for Awuf4u, why do you accept my loading. You have locked me out for 3 days now and recharge I’d sitting dormant in your hand. Please release my recharge
I recharged with N750 using the*888*pin#but I can’t make calls although I received a message indicating the recharge was successful.now I do I move from pulse for me to enjoy the value I recharged
Why can’t I make calls when I have bonus in Ahwuf account
I always recharge with Bank app not with recharge card, how do I get the awfu