Remita is taking Nigeria slowly but surely, to the place we’re dreaming it to be. Making everything easier and simpler for Nigerians.
With Remita, there is absolutely no need to go to the bank, stand in a queue, or pass one hassle or the other to make payment, you can do this from the comfort of your home.
Today, I will be sharing with you, the Nigerian Banks that is currently accepting Remita payments for transactions.
Remita is one of Nigeria’s most trustable online platform which you can use to make an electronic payment. Remita is helping thousands of individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all banks, from anywhere and at any time, without the stress of going to the bank.
For instance, Most Nigerian Institutions, JAMB, are now implementing Remita as a form to make any Payment. So with this move, Banks have no other option but to start working together with Remita for a brighter future.
List Of Banks That Accepts Remita Payments
Here in this article, I will be sharing with you, the complete list of banks which can be Used for Remita Mobile Payments.
Take note that as at the time of publishing this article, not all Nigerian banks currently support self-activation of accounts. The banks currently working on Remita Mobile are as follow:
But there is a confirmation from the Remita.net management, that they’re currently working with other banks not mentioned above, to make this possible.
However, to add your bank account to the Remita platform, you need to visit the bank and manually apply at your bank.
But it’s easier to add a Bank Account to your Remita dashboard, all you need to do is simply follow the procedures outlined below:
Guide On How To Add A Bank Account To Remita (Web and Mobile)
Here is how to add your Bank account to your Remita account through their official website:
• To commence, you need to visit www.remita.net
• When the portal loads up, click “Sign in” at the top right.
• Proceed and type in your Login Details.
• On the Dashboard, simply click on ‘Add Account‘ submenu under Administration menu
• After that, simply add your account details and click on the “Proceed” button.
Your account will be successfully added there.
Download Remita Mobile
If you are yet to download the Remita Mobile, then there is need to get the official one. Don’t waste time trying to see the official Remita Mobile App, here is it.
CLICK HERE to download Remita for Android Users
CLICK HERE to get the Remita Mobile for IOS.(iPhones and iPads)
Here is how to add your Bank account to your Remita account through their official Mobile App:
• You need to download the Remita Mobile App from Playstore.
• Open Remita Mobile App
• Login to your Remita Mobile profile
• After you have successfully logged in, simply click on the menu option at the top left corner of the screen
• Select ‘Add Bank Accounts & Cards‘
• Click on the ‘+’ button which is located on the bottom right corner.
• Then add your account details,
• Lastly, click “Proceed”
That is it, your bank account will automatically be added to the Remita platform, making it easier for faster payments, etc.
Do you have any inquires and questions? Then use the comment box, we’ll reply you immediately.