Are you tired of looking for the best captions for selfies?
Just like me, are you hopelessly bored of clicking other people’s pictures just to get ideas of which captions they used for their selfies?
Are you thinking about where some of your friends or those you follow get those great Captions and quotes for their photos and selfies? Well, you’ve just reached their main source of best captions picking.
Let me welcome you to the world of selfies captions, where you get to pick Selfies and you’re allowed to tweak any captions within this page to suit you! Taking a great selfie is 10% of the problem, and finding some witty and clever caption to use is the remaining 90% problem.
Providing help to resolve this issue, Styzic decided to provide you with a list of funny Instagram captions for selfies, so, as Pose, Smile, and Click. Then come here and pick a caption that perfectly suits your selfie.
Did You Know?
Celebrities in Korea use the term, “Selca” instead of selfies, the term is combined with using self and camera. It’s quite original and seems like a better option.
If you are a photography or gadget freak like me, (For which am not sorry) then you certainly must be aware of the term “selfie”.
In fact, “SELFIE” as a word was named the International Word of the Year in 2013, by Oxford Dictionaries.
Selfie means a picture an individual has taken of his/her person using a smartphone or camera.
Technology, combined with these wonderful social media sites and apps, has somewhat made it mandatory that we capture each and every moment of our lives, and upload it on our page/profile.
Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and apps like Whatsapp have given us the freedom to share our pictures with millions of users. Now, taking gorgeous photos is not the problem, but looking for a smart selfie caption to follow it, is a must. Captions make you stand out.
One of the smartest ways to reach hundreds of thousands on Social Media is by using a great quote or caption to follow your selfie.
I personally noticed that I hit the LOVE button on an Instagram picture with a great line and caption. So to enable you to get more love and likes on Social Media, I’ve come up with the hottest list of Instagram selfie captions.
Feel very free to pick and choose one and use it for your selfie.
|♣||There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.|
|♣||In Dec, cops should take off the blue lights and make them green. It’s more festive… Like getting pulled over by Santa.|
|♣||Happy New Year Everyone… I know it’s early but I suffer from premature congratulation. Enjoy this Xmas!|
|♣||If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas|
|♣||From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it.|
|♣||CHRISTMAS is C-hrist’s H-istoric, R-emarkable I-ncarnation S-tory, T-elling M-essiah’s A-waited S-alvation.|
|♣||Last year, I asked Santa for the smartest person ever for Christmas…I woke up in a box at Christmas morning!
|♣||My letter to Santa starts something like this: Dear Santa, My sister did it.|
|♣||Men can do their Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on Christmas Eve in 25 minutes!|
|♣||What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic!|
|♣||Christmas is one day when girls get to kiss boys to wish them without being called a slut!|
|♣||I can’t think of the right words to use to wish you a Merry Christmas, but I am really good at action.|
|♣||It’s not the holiday season unless you push your body to the brink of alcoholism and diabetes.|
|♣||Trying to think of a good way to show off to everyone the Superman underwear I got for Christmas.|
|♣||When it comes to Christmas, Cheer Lloyd and I have a lot in common: we’re both bloody rubbish at wrapping.|
Leave a Comment