Are you aware that Glo Yakata code, I mean once you choose to use this plan, you’re automatically entitled to 6GB per month for 6 months? Well, its nothing new because Glo has always come up with amazing plans/packages for her subscribers.
The Glo Yakata is a special tariff plan from Glo that rewards both old and new subscribers with data and airtime bonuses for a period of 6 months. I will be showing you, everything you need to know about this plan and how to Migrate to Glo Yakata.
As you may already be aware, the Glo Yakata package offers all subscribers, free 6GB of data, and a total increase of 2200% value of voice calls, data, and SMS to subscribers for the first six months. To my greatest surprise, I discovered that the Yakata bonus on recharge also works for both manual (physical recharge card) and E-recharge.
When you buy a Glo SIM today, you are automatically qualified and will be given 6GB FREE data every month for all recharges you made in a month for the first 6 months (6GB/Month totals 36GB for FREE!).
You will also be given N2,200 on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS of your choice, there is absolutely no restriction.
Important Note: Before getting carried away, I’ll love to point these facts out.
- You need to know that you can’t get more than 6GB free, this means that you must recharge in a month (30 days) and you will be given data (maximum date given to you in a month is 6GB).
- Once you recharge, you will be given a free MB/GB, until what the GB you have gotten accumulates to 6GB.
- This means that anytime, you recharge your GLO Simcard, you’ll automatically receive amazing benefits, free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls, and free minutes to call other networks without any extra or hidden charges.
How Glo Yakata Plan Works.
- Note that this is a tariff plan and not a promotional plan, this means that it is available to existing customers. You can easily use the glo yakata code and migrate to it at no charge.
- The Yakata package is automatically activated on all newly registered Simcards. It is the default tariff plan for new sims. This means that once you get a new sim, there’s no need to migrate.
- This tariff plan voice bonus is valid for only National calls. The Yakata voice bonus does not work on international calls. When you make an international call, your main account will be charged and not the bonus account.
- If you already have an existing glo data plan before recharging, the bonus will be added to your data plan.
- Note that the bonus is valid for one week (7 days) only. Failure to use the bonus before one week, and it expires. But there’s a rollover. If you recharge again before the seven days expire, the unused bonus will be rolled over to the next recharge and new validity period.
How To Migrate To Glo Yakata Tariff Plan.
To migrate to this exciting tariff plan, use the guide below.
To confirm if your subscription to the Glo Yakata tariff plan was successful, just dial #100#. You will be alerted with your subscription status.
Take note that this package is available to all Glo prepaid subscribers. This means that as long as your Glo Simcard has been registered, you can migrate to this plan and enjoy all the benefits. All you need to do is dial the activation code (*220#).
How To Unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe or opt-out of this tariff plan, you need to find another suitable tariff plan. Once you find it and migrate to the new tariff plan, your glo yakata subscription will be automatically terminated, as soon as your migration to the new plan is successful.
Be aware that migrating out of the glo yakata tariff plan is free, as long as migration is done 30 days after you migrated into the yakata plan.
However, if you choose to migrate to more than one tariff plan within a month (30 days), you will be charged 100 Naira as a Migration fee.
How To Activate Glo Yakata Bonus.
The bonuses you will be given in this package depends on how many times you recharge a month. The volume of bonuses depends hugely on the amount of airtime recharged.
list of Glo YAKATA bonuses and the amount of airtime you need to get them.
How To Check Glo Yakata Call Bonus.
- To check Glo Yakata call bonus, dial: *220*1#.
- To check the Yakata data bonus, dial: *777#.
Then proceed and type in “1” to select the buy option, after which you input “4” to enter the Manage data option. Here you will find your Yakata data bonus balance.