The Airtel night data package is amazingly great. I wrote a very detailed review on the Airtel night plan and I’ll recommend you check it out.
However, there seems to be various issues arising, so many unanswered questions. This prompt me to create a specific page to answer the most pressing of all questions (Can I do Airtel night plan twice?)
So, here’s how you can renew Airtel night plan without any glitch.
Have you heard of the Airtel Family and Friends plan? even if you’ve heard of it, the bonuses associated with this plan is great. If you’re not on the Airtel family and friends plan, you’re missing out.
- How To Renew Airtel Night plan.
- How to Deactivate Airtel Night Plan.
- How to Activate Airtel 2GB for N200.
- 500MB Night Plan Code.
- Activate 1.5GB Night Plan Code.
- Airtel Night Plan Questions and Answers.
- Can I do Airtel night plan twice?
- How can I reactivate my Airtel night pack?
- What time is Airtel night plan?
- Is Airtel night plan still working?
- How much is Airtel night plan?
- What is Airtel night plan code?
- Does Airtel give free data at night?
- How do I check my Airtel night browsing data?
- Which Airtel data plan is the best?
- What is the cheapest data plan for Airtel?
- How can I double my data in Airtel?
How To Renew Airtel Night plan.
To renew the airtel night bundle is very easy. All you need to do is resubscribe to the plan again. Use the same method you used in subscribing, to subscribe again.
• Dial *312#
• Press 3 to see the SmartTrybe offers.
• Press 1 or 2 to subscribe to the plan of your choice.
How to Deactivate Airtel Night Plan.
Although this question rarely pops up, deactivating the airtel night plan is easy. However, there’s no active/known USSD you can use to deactivate the night package. But there’s a way around.
To deactivate any of the night package, simply subscribe to another airtel tariff plan/airtel data plan. Although you can easily leave it, since most Airtel night bundles expires same day. To migrate to another tariff plan, use the guide below.
• Dial *121*5#
• Follow the simple instructions displayed on your screen.
• Select the your new tariff plan of your choice.
How to Activate Airtel 2GB for N200.
The Airtel 2gb for N200 is no longer available for users anymore, because it was discontinued by the network provider. However, their current plan is much better, which is 500MB for N25, and you can subscribed as much as you want per night.
This means that you get 2GB for N150 only. You just have to subscribe to the Airtel 500MB for N25 (6X times).
Here are other night packages that are working good.
500MB Night Plan Code.
• To subscribe to the 500MB for 25Naira, dial *312#.
• Press 3 to see the SmartTrybe offers
• Press 1 to subscribe to 500MB/25naira.
• Take note that this package is only valid for 5 hours (12am-5am/day)
Activate 1.5GB Night Plan Code.
• To subscribe and activate this plan, simply dial *312#.
• Press 3 to see the SmartTrybe offers.
• Next, press 2 to subscribe to 1500MB (1.5GB) which will cost you 50 Naira.
• Note that this plan is only valid for 5 hours (12am-5am)
Airtel Night Plan Questions and Answers.
Can I do Airtel night plan twice?
Answer: Yes, Airtel Nigeria gives users the ability to activate this night plan of N25 for as much as 5 times per night. As you can see, this is very different when compared with the MTN Night plan where you can subscribe 1/night. Airtel offers you the opportunity to subscribe as much as 5 times in one night (The plan is valid only from 12am to 5am and expires same night).
How can I reactivate my Airtel night pack?
Answer: Yes, you can reactivate your Airtel night pack 5 times ONLY per night.
What time is Airtel night plan?
The Airtel Night Plan automatically starts from 12am – 5am within the validity period.
Is Airtel night plan still working?
YES, the night pack is still functioning and available for subscription. However, you should note that the night plan is no longer unlimited but capped at 500MB and 1.5Gb for different prices.
How much is Airtel night plan?
For 25 Naira, you’ll be given 500MB/ 5 hours (12 am – 5 am).
For 50 Naira, you’ll be given 1500MB/5 hours (12 am – 5 am).
What is Airtel night plan code?
The code for the Airtel night plan is *312#. This migrates you to the SmartTrybe.
Does Airtel give free data at night?
At the moment, there’s no known plan that gives free data at night. So the answer to your question is NO, Airtel does not give free data at night anymore. That was done in 2016.
How do I check my Airtel night browsing data?
To check your night browsing data balance, use this guide → How To Check Airtel Night Data Balance.
Which Airtel data plan is the best?
Personally, for the Airtel night plan, I think the 1.5GB for N50 is better, because it gives you extra value for your money. The 1.5gb for N50 gives you extra 500MB than the 25Naira for 500MB.
What is the cheapest data plan for Airtel?
The cheapest data on Airtel is the Airtel 1.5GB for N50 package. The only problem is that it’s only functional from 12: AM – 5 AM in the morning hours only.
How can I double my data in Airtel?
Yes, but you have to get a Simcard that does the double data. Most 4G simcards gives double data’s. However, to do this, you need to be on the Airtel SmartConnect plan.
SmartCONNECT is Airtel’s default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers all subscribers, 100% INSTANT bonus on every data bundle plus 8 times bonus on every recharge and it’s available for new users ONLY.
Activate Data Bundle by dialing *141* and follow the steps to enjoy double Data offer.
For Bonus Balance Dial *123*1#
For Voice Bundles Balance Dial *123*2#.
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to use the comment box to reach out to us.