Here is the complete review of the Infinix Zero 4, including it’s Specifications, Features, Prices in your countries and a total in depth review.
When the Infinix Zero 3 was released, everyone absolutely loved it! I mean, no one could get enough of the specs and it’s features. Sadly, the Infinix Zero 4 decided to smash it to pieces, and after this review, you’ll agree with me, that the Zero 3 is incomparable to the Zero 4.
Infinix Zero 4 is released in 2016, and is currently among the list of Infinix best smartphones. The Zero 4 is the successor the 2015 Zero 3, and it is really amazing. In this article, i will be showing you, the complete specifications, features, prices of the Infinix zero 4, and why the Zero 4 is much more a better option than its predecessor.
It is important you know here, that you will get infinix Zero 3 Prices in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Pakistan, India, South Africa, Malaysia, etc.
Quick Tips About Infinix Zero Series
For those who love the Infinix Zero Models, here is what you need to know about this brand:
The “Zero” is a name used by the Chinese company to represent Infinix best smartphone for that year. The infinix Zero series is dated back to 2014 when the very first among the series, the “Infinix Zero” was launched. Since the first launched of the zero models, several others have followed, including the;
- Infinix Zero 2 (Which was launched in 2015)
- Infinix Zero 3 (Which was launched 2015)
- and Infinix Zero 4 (Which was launched in 2016).
Dates Of Important Events
- September 2014 – Infinix Zero was unveiled
- June 2015 – Infinix Zero 2 was launched
- December 2015 – Infinix Zero 3 was announced
What You Need Know About Infinix Zero 4
- Launch Date : This smartphone was launched in November 2016.
- Product Line : This smartphone was produced under the Zero Series.
- Major Improvement : The major improvement between the Zero 3 to the Zero 4, is improved Camera Features, Improved Battery, Two Variants, More Power (Processor), Fingerprint scanner.
- Price Range : #110,000 – #130,000
- Price Rating : For this price, it’s considered Expensive.
Infinix Zero 4 Specs (Infinix X574)
Here is the expected Infinix Zero 4 Specs, which includes 5.5 inch display, 3GB RAM, an updated Android Marshmallow and 3200mAh battery for longer browsing time.
- SIM Type: Dual Nano SIM
- 3G Network : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network : FDD-LTE 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with X0S
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI
- Dimensions : 153.2 X 76.4 X 7.8 mm
- Colours: filber brown, Barbie pink, galaxy blue , silver purple
- Weight : —
- Processor Type: MediaTek Helio X20 Octa-core processor
- Graphics Processor :
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 16MP camera with OIS , 4X Sharper Zoom and f/2.0 lens , and Laser Focus
- Front Camera : 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Security : Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3200mAh
Infinix Zero 4 Price In Nigeria
Infinix Zero 4 price in Nigeria starts from ₦110,000, although you can get the Zero 4 Plus from the sum of ₦116,000.
Please take note that both these smartphones are expected to go head-to-head the Tecno Phantom 6 & Phantom 6 Plus.
Infinix Zero 4 Price In Ghana
The Infinix Zero 4 X574 Price in Ghana is GH₵ 966
Infinix Zero 4 Price In Kenya
For our readers in Kenya who wishes to purchase this smartphone and want to know the price, you can get this device at the rate of KSh. 18,999 from Online stores.
However, here is the complete breakdown of the infinix Zero 4 price in Kenya.
|Phone Place Kenya||KSh. 19,900|
|Phones & Tablets Kenya||KSh. 19,899|
|Phone Stores Kenya||KSh. 19,900|
Infinix Zero 4 Price In Pakistan
For all Readers of styzic in Pakistan, who would love to purchase the Infinix Zero 4, Here is the price in Pakistan.
The Infinix Zero 4’s retail price in Pakistan is Rs. 22,999. However, if you decides to buy from an official dealers and warranty providers, (which we really approve of) regulate the retail price of Infinix mobile products in official warranty.
You should know that the Retail Price of Infinix Zero 4 in Pakistan is Rs. 22,999.
Infinix Zero 4 price in Dollars
Like i previously stated, if you are living in a country not listed here, You can check your country’s exchange rate and multiy
Retail Price of Infinix in USD is $221.
4 Reasons Why You Should Buy Zero 4
There are lots of reasons why you should buy the infinix Zero 4 smartphone, but here are the most important of all reasons, why you should upgrade to the Zero 4.
The Zero4 comes with a fingerprint security, which is now been used on almost all newly released smartphones. The fingerprint is used by phone manufacturers across the globe and making waves. The Zero 4 comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back, below the camera, which allows you scan your fingerprint to unlock your smartphone, or that of anyone you want to have access to it.
More Powerful Processor
When compared with it’s predecessor, you’ll discover that the Infinix zero 4 comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with AnTuTu benchmark score of 92354, you’re like wow, right? When i saw the AnTuTu benchmark, i was honestly amazed and pushed to budget for one too.
More Battery Life
If there is anything that pushes me to get a Phone or Laptop, it is the battery longevity, which i considered one of the most important. However, when it comes to battery longevity, The Zero 4 comes with a 3200mAh battery.
The Infinix Zero 4 supports Infinix quick charge technology, which is known “X-Charge”.
Unboxing infinix zero 4
When you have bought this smartphone, here is the list of everything you will find inside the box.
Here is what you will find when you open up the box:
- The Infinix Zero 4 phone
- Screen protector
- USB cable
- SIM ejector tool
- Transparent back case
- User guide
- Warranty Card
Infinix Zero 4 Pros & Cons
- XOS chameleon UI
- Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Fast charging
- Impressive screen
- Decent hardware performance
- Optical Image stabilization feature
- Fast & accurate fingerprint sensor
- No USB type C
- Less processor power than the Infinix Zero 3
Technical specifications of the Infinix Zero 4
- Released: November, 2016
- Status: Available
- Dimensions: 152mm x 75.3mm x 8.1mm
- Weight: 168g
- SIM: Dual SIM(micro SIM)
- Type: IPS Full HD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density: 480ppi
- Multitouch: Yes
- 2G band: 900/1800
- 3G band: 2100
- 4G band: 1800
- OS: Android v6.0(Marshmallow) with XOS v2.0.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6753
- CPU: Octacore 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 (64-bit)
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal memory: 32GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Rear: 16MP, Dual LED flash
- Features: Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), GEO tagging, Laser focus, OTG support, Face detection, Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 8MP, LED flash
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band,hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- FM radio
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: Yes, v2.0
- Type: Li-ion, non-removable
- Capacity: 3200mAh
Leave a Comment