MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan: Get 200% Bonus On All Recharges
Have you ever thought that you can get ₦200 by recharging ₦100.00 From MTN Nigeria?
I mean, you can get ₦200, including the ₦100 you recharged, which totals your recharge to ₦300! What about recharging ₦500?
You can a whooping ₦1000 FREE to call any network providers you like! This is one of the best tariff plans from MTN Nigeria which I totally love, and am currently in this tariff.
What is MTN Beta Talk?
MTN Beta Talk is a prepaid tariff plan from MTN, which rewards customers with a whopping 200% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above. The 200% given to customers will expire within 3 days if not used.
This MTN Beta Talk tariff plan works like this, so when you subscribed to this plan and make calls, you can call any number in Nigeria and it will be charged at the same flat rate of N24/minute (40k/sec) from the customer’s bonus, and when it’s exhausted, your main account balance will be charged.
Note that if you make a call to any person within Nigeria, including SMS and internet connection, the charges will be collected from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
How To Activate MTN Beta Talk
Text BT to 131 or dial *123*2*6#.
How to Check MTN beta talk bonus balance.
You can quickly check the BetaTalk bonus balance by dialing *559*43#. Your betatalk balance and its validity period will be shown on your screen. You can also check the data balance by dialing *131*4#.
Can I send Airtime to Friends and Family Via Share and sell?
All subscribers of beta talk tariff will not be able to send or share airtime via share and sell. But if this makes you uncomfortable, you can migrate to other MTN tariff plans where you can easily share and sell Airtime/data.
Who is Eligible?
Take note that all MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. Commercial Prepaid customers, including – MTN Trutalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN SuperSaver plus, MTN Zone, and MTN Talk Talk can also migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
All interested subscribers should note that you can subscribe via physical recharge card or bank recharges and it will give you the bonus, unlike what other people are saying.
The value of the recharge PIN goes in the main account, while the MTN Beta Talk bonus is credited to Bonus account.
Most importantly, the bonuses cannot be transferred or used for subscriptions.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy On MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan:
1. When you’re on this plan, you will be rewarded with a 200% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
2. Please take note that the MTN Beta Talk bonus airtime will only be valid for 7 days.
3. The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data bundles.
4. All customers will be allocated 10MB data when they recharge with N100.00 airtime or more.
5. Please take note that the data bonus will be awarded only once a week. (I.e. on the first recharge of N100 & above, subsequent eligible recharges in the same week will not attract a 10MB data bonus.
6. The data bonus will be valid for 7 days from the time it is awarded to the customers.
Other Exciting MTN BetaTalk Benefits
Users who migrate or are currently in this tariff will enjoy the following benefits as listed below:
- You get a 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- You will be given 150% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 or below.
- You’ll get N35MB at N50
- 250MB at N200
- You will be given free 10MB Data bonus on the First recharge of each month
The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG (Pay As You Go) data.
How to Migrate To MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan.
And for you to migrate, simply dial *123*2*6# or text BT to 131
|Recharge Value||Bonus||Total Value|
MTN Beta Talk Tariff
- MTN-to-MTN calls: 40 Kobo per second (N24 per minute)
- MTN-to-others calls: 40 Kobo per second
- On-net Happy Hour (12:30 am – 4.30 am): Free, given a minimum balance of N100.
- National SMS: N4
- International SMS: N15.
Leave a Comment