THE MTN BetaTalk tariff plan is a popular plan from MTN Nigeria, which gives customers an amazing 250% bonus on every recharge you made, starting from ₦100 and above. The first time I heard about the MTN betatalk tariff plan, I was really skeptical about it, till I tried it and saw that the bonus works!
Here is the complete features regarding this tariff plan from MTN Nigeria, including the benefits, disadvantages, features, call rates, DATA bonuses, etc for the MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
What is MTN BetaTalk?
This is the definition of what this MTN betaTalk is, what it is all about and it’s benefits. The MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan, which gives all active subscribers of this plan, a 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of ₦100 and above. For the 250% given to all customers who migrated to this tariff, it means they get more value for their recharge anytime they recharge.
How to Migrate/Activate MTN BetaTalk
Loved this tariff and want to migrate to it? Well it is pretty much simply and easy compared to the XtraSpecial plan. To migrate and enjoy this service, You can do this using either of this two options. Dial or Text;
|Dial*123*2*1# or *123*2*6#||Text BT to 131|
How does MTN BetaTalk call rate Work?
- When you have successfully migrated to this tariff plan, you will get to make national calls (Calls from MTN to MTN or other networks within Nigeria)at the rate of N25.20/minute (which is 42k/sec) from the customer’s main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account (From the 250% bonus given to you).
- Please take note that all calls you will be making within Nigeria, SMS and Data charges will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
- For customers who makes International calls and are subscribed to the MTN betaTalk tariff plan, please take note that International SMS and Data while roaming will be charged from the customer’s main account only at the prevailing international rate from MTN Nigeria.
Recommended: MTN AWUF4U Tariff Plan Migration Codes
What You Need to Know about MTN BetaTalk
All MTN Prepaid customers are allowed to successfully migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. However, all commercial Prepaid customers will migrate to MTN Trutalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN Super Saver plus, MTN Zone, and MTN Talk Talk will be able to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
Who can migrate to MTN BetaTalk?
All MTN Prepaid customers are allowed to easily and stressfree, migrate to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
Benefits of Migrating to MTN BetaTalk
There are lots of benefits when you decide to join this tariff Plan. The benefits you get to enjoy when you join this tariff plan are underlisted below:
- All active subscribers will be given 250% bonus airtime when they recharge ₦100 and above.
- However, if you recharge below ₦100, you will be given 150% bonus airtime.
- The free 250% bonus airtime can be used to call ANY network in Nigeria, send SMS and also used for PAYG data.
- When you recharge ₦100 and above, you will be given 10MB data to surf the internet.
- Please take note that the 10MB data bonus last only 7 days (1 week).
- It is important to note here, that after your initial recharge where you’re given 10MB, If you make other recharges in the same week, you will not be given 10MB data bonus). However, 7 days after you’re given the 10MB bonus, you can recharge and get the 10MB bonus after every 7 days.
- Customer will only enjoy the 250% bonus while they are on the Beta Talk Plan. If they migrate out to any other existing tariff plan they lose all the bonus, even the one currently in their account. So before migrating, ensure you’ve exhaust every single bonus.
How to Migrate to MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan
Simply dial *123*2*1# or text BT to 131.