HAVE you heard of the MTN iPulse tariff Plan? the MTN iPulse tariff is for all customers on MTN Nigeria who loves to make calls, or spend more money on calls than on MtnData plan. The MTN iPulse is a special tariff plan, which gives all active subscribers the ability to enjoy a FLAT rate of 10 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other networks call at 42 kobo per second respectively.
Please take note that the new MTN IPulse tariff plan does not come with any hidden or secret subscription fee, which you will be required to pay daily or monthly.
Benefits of MTN iPulse Tariff Plan
- You get to call all Networks in Nigeria for 10kobo per second.
- However, please take note that the 10kobo/sec rate applies after first call of the day at 42k/sec.
- For every ₦100 you recharge, you will be given 10MB. Please note that the 10MB is valid for 7 days.
- When you are newly subscribed, you will be given 1 month Free subscription to callertunez service and 5 (five) Free caller tunes to choose 1 (one). This callertune is Valid for 30 days
- Calls in MTN line: 15 kobo/sec or 11 kobo/sec after 40 kobo/sec for the first 60 secs to MTN line.
- Non-MTN lines: 40 kobo/sec
- 1GB/for a week: N500
- 500MB/night: N25
- Prepayment for N100= data bonus of 10MB (once a week/24 hrs)
How to Migrate to MTN iPulse
Dial *406# and select 1
Advantages and Disadvantages of MTN iPulse
- From the deep review I have carried out so far regarding Mtn tariff plans, I discover that there is no big difference between MTN SuperSaver and iPulse, the only notable difference is the one month Free subscription to callertunez service and 5 (five) Free caller tunes to choose one (a substitute for SuperSaver’s one month Free subscription to Business Day and CNN news).
- The major letdown of this plan is it’s free 10MB giveaway for every ₦100 recharge. This bonus, which was previously exclusive to the MTN Pulse users, is now common and active in other MTN tariff bundles. So except for the free callertunez service and five caller tunes to choose (which is in real sense, just for 30 days), the MTN iPulse comes with nothing fascinating to urge me to migrate.
- However, One reason why the MTN ipulse is beautiful is it’s Happy Hour calls, which starts from 12:30 to 4:30AM every Morning.
Leave a Comment